Moto Torque exhaust system for KTM represents a full step in the exhaust system tuning process and offers a great balance between price and optimum performance. Racing performance exhaust systems are designed for riders that demand maximum performance from their motorcycle. The systems are lighter compared to the stock exhaust system and feature exceptional production quality and increased engine performance combined with pure racing sound output. A combination of racing materials like stainless steel for the muffler and bend pipe and outer sleeve in Aluminium for the end cap give these exhaust systems a racing touch.
- Mid bend pipe and end can (Semi-full system exhaust)
- Made with stainless steel 304 grade and Aluminium.
- Crowl sound note like a Race bike.
- Completely performance oriented exhaust.
- Comes with DB killer quiet inserter.
- Lifetime warranty on body for any rust issue.
- High-Density Silicon Wool imported from the USA with Heat Resistance up to 1600 Degree
- Easy fitting process.
- No engine re-mapping required.
- Quality, performance and reliability.
- Less weight as compared to the stock.
- The exhaust turns a bit yellowish after use due to heat this is not covered under warranty as this is the
- nature of stainless steel.