KTM 250/390 ADVENTURE - Crash Guard
Sale Sold out
Regular price Rs. 5,900.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Made with rigid Mild Steel 25.4 mm diameter tube, and 22.2 mm diameter tube with highest in the class of 2mm wall thickness
- Cold Rolled (CR) Tubes are used for strength & high durability to withstand impact during abrasion.
- All nuts and bolts are of Stainless Steel 304 grade for rust free.
- MIG Welding technology is used for connecting the crucial parts for great strength.
- Grit blasting technology is used before the Powder coating process for a uniform finish.
- Automated CNC machines are used to bend the tubes for Precision & the formation of the crash guard.
DESIGN & PRODUCT OUTLOOK
- High-quality Rigid material used to design the Crash guard to withstand any unfortunate crash while on road and off-road trails.
- Does not come with sliders. Any aftermarket sliders that are in square shape can be bought and fitted separately on the crash guard.
- Heavy Duty - Meant to protect the Side Shields of the Tank, Clutch case cover, Magnet Case cover, Radiator side panel shields, Gear lever, Rear Brake lever and major part of the engine.
- Alan key – 8mm, 6mm, 5mm, 4mm & 12mm Tublar
6 Months Paint/Powder Coating warranty & Welding joints.